Speed Meetings: BBC
Wednesday 3rd July 2019, 2:00pm - 3:00pm BST
The Workstation (Mezzanine)
Speakers listed here are available for five-minute one-to-one advice meetings.
Come to the Workstation Reception to book your slot. There is no advance booking – it is on a first-come, first-serve basis, so don’t miss out.
Please refer to the list below, to help meet the right Commissioner for your project:
- Comedy, Drama & Entertainment – Melissa Hardinge & Amy Buscombe
- Factual & Entertainment – Hugh Lawton & Kez Margrie
- Animation – Jo Allen
- CBeebies Regional Independents – Julia Bond
- CBeebies Live Action – Michael Towner & Dan Flint
- Interactive – Mario DuBois & Lori Camm
If you are on time for your slot, you are guaranteed your first choice. We just kindly ask you to be patient and flexible.
These meetings are especially useful for first time delegates.
Five minutes isn’t long, so for those of you who are not sure how to structure a Speed Meeting, please refer to our mini guide below.
- Say hello/shake hands.
- Exchange business cards.
- Introduce yourself, title and company.
- Expand on what the company does and why.
- Expand on future plans, projects, ideas – but prioritise. Less is more.
- Ask for advice on next steps on a specific area.