Understanding Kids in the Metaverse
This page is available to all registered CMC 2022 delegates.
If you haven’t registered, please do so below and you will receive a login from the CMC team.
Experts unpack how brands, content owners and children are navigating the metaverse, what they expect and how it may and should evolve.
The world of children’s media is always evolving. And the latest buzzword is the metaverse. A place where children already are having fun; making, consuming and socialising. But what is the metaverse? And what are children doing when they are there? Experts from the industry define and debate:
- How they describe the metaverse
- What existing experiences could be defined as a metaverse space
- How children use it, and…
- How that usage will continue to evolve
- What this means for brands and content makers moving forward and how they can engage young audiences
- What we as an industry should be doing to give children the best, and safest, experiences