China at CMC 2018
The International business sessions at CMC are dedicated to China in 2018, reflecting the developing relationship between the UK chidlren’s media sector and China, and in particular the regular CMC mission to the CICAF Animation Festival in Hangzhou and Chinese delegations at CMC.
Plus – there’ll be Speed meetings with members of the China delegation on Thursday 5 July.
Chinese delegates at CMC 2018 include:
- Grace Chen, General Manager, Zhejiang Times International Exhibition Services Company
- Alex Chien, Partner/Producer A-4 Studios
- Jean Dong, Chair, Zespa Media Ltd (London)
- Jin Hangting, Deputy Division Chief, Hangzhou Cultural and Creative Industry Office
- Yu Hongqing, Deputy General Manager, Zhejiang Huamai Network Technology
- Rebecca Ide, International Business Director, Magic Mall Entertainment
- Maggie Liang, MD & Executive Producer, The Media Pioneers, (London)
- Elaine Ling Ding, PPW Digital
- Lin Ma, Production Director, Magic Mall Entertainment
- Xiangxin Rong, Executive Producer, Pea Pod Animation
- James Round Creative Director, Uyoung Animation
- Raymond So, President, DYTM
- Grace Tian, General Manager , Magic Mall Entertainment
- Zhang Wei, Deputy Director Programme Department, Zhejiang TV International Channel
- Li Yan, Founder & General Manager, Beijing Joy Culture Media Company
- Chen Ying, General Manager, Zhejiang Times International Exhibition & Service
- Yves Yu, Deputy General Manager, Zhejiang Huamai Network Technology Company Ltd
CMC Update 5 April 2019 - CMC On Sale For July, Keynote Speaker, International Exchange And More...
Nadiya Hussain Announced as CMC Opening Keynote
Nadiya Hussain, writer and presenter, will deliver this year’s CMC Opening Keynote…