The Kidscreen Summit at the Hilton New York welcomed participants from 42 countries, and offered a global perspective on children’s media.
iKids was Kidscreen’s digital conference at the Westin NY Times Square on 13th February.
Our Delegates Info PDF tells you more about our programme of events during Kidscreen 2014.
UK@Kidscreen is the official UK delegation, supported by UK Trade and Investment, and led by Greg Childs (Editorial Director, CMC) and Sarah Baynes (Creative Director, The Creative Garden). It offered discounted registration for the Kidscreen Summit and iKids.
- Discounted registration for the Kidscreen Summit and iKids
- A pre-event briefing (in London in December) with expert advice and top tips for exploiting your time at the Summit
- Opportunity to apply for a MAP grant to attend Kidscreen, worth £500 per company. See here for the application form. Completed forms to be returned to: UKTIMAP@innovision.eu
- Pre-market support
- Inclusion of your profile on the UK@Kidscreen delegation website
- Inclusion in the list of attending companies in an advert in the February Kidscreen Magazine
- Inclusion in the official UK Delegation printed brochure made available to Kidscreen delegates. (See previous year’s example)
- Dedicated meeting tables, exclusive to the UK@Kidscreen delegation in a UK-branded space in the delegate lounge (invaluable with over 1600 delegates fighting for space)
- Exclusive background briefing breakfast with high-level specialists in the North American market
- Networking reception in Manhattan (the smart way to meet key international clients and prospects)
- UK@Kidscreen Table talks from prominent guests and other delegation social events on offer throughout the Kidscreen Summit
- CMC co-ordinator and Creative Garden business mentor available throughout the event
The UK@Kidscreen delegation was funded by UKTI and organised by the CMC.
Many of the companies in the UK@Kidscreen delegation provided video content for an extensive showreel. Here’s a selection of the content from that.