Date: 3 December 2020, 3 - 4.30pm GMT
Venue: Zoom Webinar
Register here to learn all you need to know to successfully navigate Kidscreen Summit Virtual (8 Feb – 5 March 2021).
The UK@Kidscreen Briefing will tackle the key questions to enhance your experience at the world’s most important kids’ media market.
Top Tips in five topics will be offered by experts and members of the Kidscreen Summit team. You’ll also be introduced to your UK@Kidscreen hosts who’ll be supporting delegation members ahead of and during the market.
- Top Tips for creating your Kidscreen Xchange Profile and choosing promotional materials
- Top Tips on sending and pursuing meeting requests
- Top Tips on how to use the Kidscreen Summit Virtual platform to hold your meetings and make those all-important networking connections as well as access to the UK Pavilion and Conference content
- Top Tips on the state of play in the kids’ media market as Covid lingers – who’s buying, who’s co-producing, who’s seeking talent and what’s trending?
- Top Tips from CMC in using their support before and during the event
With time for questions to ensure all your concerns about Kidscreen Summit are addressed.
Join the UK@Kidscreen delegation @£100+VAT to gain a range of benefits including $300 off the cost of your Kidscreen Summit Business Access Ticket – now just $695.