Date: 14-17 February / 7-11 March 2022
Venue: Miami / Online
Cost: £435+VAT / £100+VAT
Kidscreen Summit 2022 is live in Miami 14th – 17th February.
Kidscreen Summit Virtual 2022 is two weeks later 7th – 11th March.
Kidscreen will provide participants the opportunity to keep abreast of important issues and trends in the fast-moving international kids’ entertainment industry, to generate business opportunities, and to network with leading decision-makers.
UK@Kidscreen is the official UK delegation that supports both events, and CMC is assisting UK delegates with their attendance at the live Kidscreen Summit, plus supporting attendees at the virtual online event in March.
UK@Kidscreen is led by CMC’s Lauren Bartles and Sarah Baynes, Creative Director, The Creative Garden, Deputy Chair of the CMC Advisory Committee.
UK@Kidscreen Delegation Benefits
Join the UK delegation to Miami for a cost of £435+VAT and benefit from:
- $1395 discounted registration price for Kidscreen Summit – saving $600 on the current price. (Discount remains available until the event takes place).
- Exclusive invitation to the UK drinks reception with the chance to meet key international guests from broadcasters, platforms, distributors and production companies.
- Bookable meeting tables on the popular UK stand.
- Daily exclusive briefings with industry personalities and experts.
- Your profile and project information included in the UK@Kidscreen promotional website, plus the UK clips reel.
- CMC team on site to assist, advise and connect.
- PLUS free membership to the UK@Kidscreen delegation for Kidscreen Summit Virtual.
Join the UK delegation to Kidscreen Summit Virtual for a cost of £100+VAT and benefit from:
- Support in the UK@Kidscreen Virtual Pavilion from the CMC team – assistance, advice and connection.
- Daily market intel events with key industry players exclusively hosted by CMC delegation leaders Sarah Baynes and Greg Childs.
- The price of the Virtual Summit is $595.
All delegates will benefit from a CMC pre-market briefing event on 3 December.
The Department for International Trade is making Internationalisation Fund Grants (IFTR) available to SMEs and freelancers which can be used to attend Kidscreen Summit in Miami and other markets. Find out how to apply.
The UK@Kidscreen delegation is in partnership with the Department for International Trade, and is organised by the CMC.