TAP Grants 2021
The Department for International Trade is offering Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP) Grants to SMEs and freelancers attending Kidscreen Summit in February 2021.
- There are 24 grants available, which will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- One application per company only.
- The grant is for £1,100 to go towards covering your registration at Kidscreen.
- Currently, a TAP grant can only be allocated to your company if your attendance is at the Kidscreen Summit in person. We’ll keep you informed in our e-bulletins if DIT allow TAP grants to be switched to a virtual Summit.
- Kidscreen are working hard with their Miami venue partners to make sure the Summit is safe and welcoming. However, the Summit might change to a virtual event, so make sure you check cancellation clauses when booking your flights and accommodation.
This is the process:
- Complete the Exhibitor Grant Application (read our guidance notes first).
- Complete the Exhibitor Terms and Conditions.
- To check you are eligible, submit your Exhibitor Grant Application and Exhibitor Terms and Conditions to email@example.com
- You will be advised in advance of attending if you are eligible or not.
- Email evidence of your Kidscreen Summit ticket by 11 December 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Those who are unable to provide evidence of their Kidscreen Summit ticket will be notified that their TAP grant has been withdrawn.
- The grant will be paid to you on your return, once you prove you attended. The grant is only for you to cover your Kidscreen ticket.