Date: 7-11 February 2021
Date: 8 February – 15 March 2021
The Kidscreen Summit has announced that its 2021 edition will be entirely virtual.
In its new format the Summit still provides participants the opportunity to keep abreast of important issues and trends in the fast-moving international kids’ entertainment industry, to generate business opportunities, and to network with leading decision-makers.
UK@Kidscreen is the official UK delegation, and we will shortly be announcing how CMC will be assisting UK delegates with their attendance at Kidscreen Summit VIRTUAL.
UK@Kidscreen is supported by the Department for International Trade, and led by CMC’s Greg Childs and Sarah Baynes, Creative Director, The Creative Garden.
Joining UK@Kidscreen for a fee of £100 + VAT will provide you with:
- Discounted registration price of $695 for the Kidscreen Summit Business Pass (normally $995).
- Pre-market event briefing.
- Dedicated meeting table for each delegation member in the UK Pavilion.
- CMC and Creative Garden advisors available in advance and throughout the meeting days.
- Exclusive webinars and online networking with key players from international markets.
- Inclusion of profile on the UK@Kidscreen delegation website.
- Inclusion in the official UK delegation online brochure.
- Inclusion in the delegation video showreel.
The UK@Kidscreen delegation is in partnership with the Department for International Trade, and is organised by the CMC.
CMC Update 23 November 2020 - Pre-Kidscreen Briefing Event By CMC,UK@Kidscreen Register Now.
CMC Update 16 November 2020 - UK@Kidscreen Deadlines Approach, ABC By CMC Content Still Available