Date: 8 February - 5 March 2021
This year the Kidscreen Summit 2021 is taking place entirely online.
In its new format the Summit still provides participants the opportunity to keep abreast of important issues and trends in the fast-moving international kids’ entertainment industry, to generate business opportunities, and to network with leading decision-makers.
UK@Kidscreen is the official UK delegation, and CMC is assisting UK delegates with their attendance at Kidscreen Summit Virtual.
UK@Kidscreen is supported by the Department for International Trade, and led by CMC’s Greg Childs and Sarah Baynes, Creative Director, The Creative Garden.
Joining UK@Kidscreen for a fee of £100 + VAT provides delegates with:
- Discounted registration price of $695 for the Kidscreen Summit Business Pass (normally $995).
- Pre-market event briefing.
- Dedicated meeting table for each delegation member in the UK Pavilion.
- CMC and Creative Garden advisors available in advance and throughout the meeting days.
- Exclusive webinars and online networking with key players from international markets.
- Inclusion of profile on the UK@Kidscreen delegation website.
- Inclusion in the official UK delegation online brochure.
- Inclusion in the delegation video showreel.
The UK@Kidscreen delegation is in partnership with the Department for International Trade, and is organised by the CMC.
CMC Update 4 February 2021 - Final Shout For UK@Kidscreen, Children's Media Quiz And More....
CMC Update 28 January 2021 - Kidscreen Connect Briefing, Awards And More Awards....