TAP Grants 2020
Update: TAP grants have now all been allocated for Kidscreen Summit 2020. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please contact email@example.com
There are 27 grants available, which will be allocated on a first come first served basis. One application per company only. The grant is for £1,100 to go towards covering your registration at Kidscreen.
This is the process:
- Complete the Exhibitor Grant Application (read our guidance notes first).
- Complete the Exhibitor Terms and Conditions.
- To check you are eligible, submit your Exhibitor Grant Application and Exhibitor Terms and Conditions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be advised in advance of attending if you are eligible or not.
- Email evidence of your Kidscreen Summit ticket by 13 December 2019 to email@example.com
- Those who are unable to provide evidence of their Kidscreen Summit ticket will be notified that their TAP grant has been withdrawn.
- The grant will be paid to you on your return, once you prove you attended. The grant is only for you to cover your Kidscreen ticket.
CMC Update 6 November 2019 - Manimation Next Week, Kidscreen And More Brexit Content Available
CMC Update 31 October 2019 - Manimation Meeting Booking Launched, Brexit Readiness Info, and More.