Date: 12 – 15 February 2018
Venue: InterContinental, Miami
This year’s event offered participants the opportunity to keep abreast of important issues and trends in the fast-moving international kids’ entertainment industry, to generate business and revenue opportunities, and to network with leading decision-makers.
UK@Kidscreen was the official UK delegation, supported by Department for International Trade, and led by Greg Childs (Editorial Director, CMC) and Sarah Baynes (Creative Director, The Creative Garden).
Joining UK@Kidscreen provided:
- Discounted registration for the Kidscreen Summit ($1295).
- The opportunity to apply for a TAP grant to attend Kidscreen, worth £1,100 per company.
- Pre-market support.
- Inclusion of profile on the UK@Kidscreen delegation website.
- Inclusion in the official UK Delegation printed brochure.
- Dedicated meeting tables, exclusive to the UK@Kidscreen delegation in a UK-branded space in the delegate lounge (invaluable with over 1700 delegates fighting for space).
- The opportunity to purchase a meeting table within the UK@Kidscreen space but exclusively for your company’s use. Cost £2500+VAT.
- Inclusion in the delegation video showreel on display in the UK@Kidscreen Zone in the Summit delegate lounge.
- Exclusive daily breakfast events with key players from international markets.
- Invitation to UK@Kidscreen reception – at the InterContinental Hotel on the evening of Sunday 11 February 2018.
- CMC and The Creative Garden advisors available throughout the event.
This is a cut-down version of the 80 minute video reel taken to Kidscreen to promote the work of the UK delegation.
The UK@Kidscreen delegation took place in partnership with the Department for International Trade, and is organised by the CMC.