Date: 13 – 16 February 2017
Venue: InterContinental, Miami
This year’s event offered participants the opportunity to keep abreast of important issues and trends in the fast-moving international kids’ entertainment industry, to generate business and revenue opportunities, and to network with leading decision-makers.
UK@Kidscreen is the official UK delegation, supported by Department for International Trade, and led by Greg Childs (Editorial Director, CMC) and Sarah Baynes (Creative Director, The Creative Garden).
This video shows examples of the work taken to Kidscreen by companies in the UK@Kidscreen delegation.
Joining UK@Kidscreen provided:
- Discounted registration for the Kidscreen Summit ($1295).
- The opportunity to apply for a TAP grant to attend Kidscreen, worth £900 per company. See here for more info.
- Pre-market support.
- Inclusion of profile on the UK@Kidscreen delegation website.
- Inclusion in the official UK Delegation printed brochure.
- Dedicated meeting tables, exclusive to the UK@Kidscreen delegation in a UK-branded space in the delegate lounge (invaluable with over 1700 delegates fighting for space).
- The opportunity to purchase a meeting table within the UK@Kidscreen space but exclusively for your company’s use. Cost £2500+VAT.
- Inclusion in the delegation video showreel on display in the UK@Kidscreen Zone in the Summit delegate lounge.
- Exclusive daily breakfast events with key players from international markets.
- Invitation to UK@Kidscreen reception.
- Opportunity for grant support for London-based companies.
- CMC and The Creative Garden advisors available throughout the event.
The UK@Kidscreen delegation takes place in partnership with the Department for International Trade, and is organised by the CMC.
UK Drinks Reception sponsored by
CMC Update 24 January 2020 - Breakfast At Kidscreen, Session Producing For CMC...
CMC Update 20 January 2020 - Kidscreen Facts And Figures, BAAs, Manimation Video And More...
CMC Update 10 January 2020 - UK@Kidscreen, China On Your Mind? Are The Kids Alright? And More...