Date: 8 – 11 February 2016
Venue: InterContinental, Miami
This year’s event offered participants the opportunity to keep abreast of important issues and trends in the fast-moving international kids entertainment industry, to generate business and revenue opportunities, and to network with leading decision-makers. And for the first time this year Kidscreen incorporated iKids into the summit.
UK@Kidscreen is the official UK delegation, supported by UK Trade and Investment, and led by Greg Childs (Editorial Director, CMC) and Sarah Baynes (Creative Director, The Creative Garden).
Here’s a compilation of some of the showreels of the 50 companies that joined the UK@Kidscreen delegation in 2016:
UK@Kidscreen offered discounted registration for the Kidscreen Summit.
The UK@Kidscreen fee provided:
- Discounted registration for the Kidscreen Summit ($1,295).
- The opportunity to apply for a TAP grant to attend Kidscreen, worth £800 per company. See here for more info.
- Pre-market support.
- Inclusion of profile on the UK@Kidscreen
- Inclusion in the official UK Delegation printed brochure.
- Dedicated meeting tables, exclusive to the UK@Kidscreen delegation in a UK-branded space in the delegate lounge (invaluable with over 1700 delegates fighting for space).
- The opportunity to purchase a meeting table within the UK@Kidscreen space but exclusively for your company’s use. Cost £2,250+VAT.
- Networking reception in Miami (the smart way to meet key international clients and prospects)
- Inclusion in the delegation video showreel on display in the UK@Kidscreen Zone in the Summit delegate lounge.
- Exclusive daily background briefing breakfasts with high-level specialists in the North American market and other markets.
- CMC and The Creative Garden advisors available throughout the event.
Virgin Atlantic offered delegates attending the Kidscreen Summit 2016 a 5% discount off flights to Miami when booked via this link online http://www.virgin-atlantic.com/en/gb/events/ks2016.jsp. The discount was off Economy, Premium Economy and Upper Class cabins.
The UK@Kidscreen delegation was supported by UKTI and organised by the CMC