Date: 12-15 February 2023
Venue: InterContinental Miami
Kidscreen Summit 12-15 February 2023
Kidscreen Summit provides participants the opportunity to keep abreast of important issues and trends in the fast-moving international kids’ entertainment industry, to generate business opportunities, and to network with leading decision-makers.
UK@Kidscreen is the official UK delegation and CMC is assisting UK delegates with their attendance.
UK@Kidscreen 2023 will be led by Sarah Baynes, Creative Director, The Creative Garden and Deputy Chair of the CMC Advisory Committee.
If you are a UK based SME and wish to apply for support towards attendee costs for Kidscreen 2023, you can apply here. The deadline for this grant application is 7th December 2022. To quick-check your company’s eligibility use the check list here.
UK@Kidscreen Delegation Benefits
Join the UK delegation to Kidscreen Summit Live for a cost of £435+VAT and benefit from:
- An exclusive invitation to the UK drinks reception on Saturday 11th February 2023
- Bookable meeting tables in the UK zone
- Your profile and project information included in the UK@Kidscreen promotional website
- The pre-market briefing event UK@Kidscreen Pre-briefing on 2 December 2022
- Inclusion in the UK video promotional reel
- Daily exclusive briefing events
- The discounted price of the Live Summit for UK@Kidscreen delegates is $1595.
The UK@Kidscreen delegation is in partnership with the Department for International Trade, and is organised by the CMC.