Date: 5 July 2021
Cost: £50 + VAT
Pitch Yourself Perfect!
Bring your pitch to this workshop to build, develop and refresh your skills with the CMC SkillBuilder – a mix of advice and hands-on learning. With top tips from a large group of industry experts, SkillBuilder gets delegates close to the expertise at the heart of the international children’s entertainment business.
Emmy-award winning executive, producer and content creator, Josh Fisher will be providing guidance and tips on preparation, pitch bibles, techniques and opportunities from his experience in acquisitions and development as an executive for a major SVOD platform, toyco, and distributor, and also as an independent producer & creator.
Breaking down into manageable ‘round table’ sessions, with expert advisors presiding in each, the CMC SkillBuilder will help you take YOUR pitch to the next level. So come prepared for this unique opportunity to get advice on pitching to commissioners, networks, SVoD platforms, producers, distributors or senior writers – and receive invaluable personal feedback and guidance on your concept, project, ideas and techniques from those who know the recipe for success.
- Courtney Arumugam – Gaumont
- Ros Attille – BBC Children’s
- Daniel Bays – CAKE Productions
- Tasha Dhanraj – Comedy Writer
- Sarah Fell – WarnerMedia
- Ian France – Sky Kids
- Emilie Frelon – Netflix
- Robin Gladman – Aardman
- Josie Grierson – eOne Family
- Georgina Hurcombe – LoveLove Films
- John Knowles & Harriet Williams – Young Audiences Content Fund
- Natalie Llewelyn – Jellyfish
- Ahrani Logan – Peapodicity
- Darren Nartey – ITV
- Lynsey O’Callaghan – Nickelodeon
- Cedric Petitpas – YouTube UK & Ireland
- Orion Ross – Disney EMEA
- Avrill Stark – A Stark Production
This special standalone workshop takes place online on Monday 5 July at 2-4pm BST.
£50+VAT Buy ticket here