Put Your Money…
The hugely successful Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is session is back at CMC for 2015, with a new team of judges assembled and hungry to option the next big commercial kids property.
We’re looking for diverse TV and multi-media ideas to be pitched live in front of an esteemed panel of judges and investors and the CMC audience on Thursday 2 July 2015.
- We want to see formats across all kids age ranges which display real commercial potential and your pitch on the day will need to include as many visuals as possible and ideally include a video.
- Your pitch on the day must cover the key creative and commercial aspects of the proposition including, where possible, the financial aspects of your project.
- Your pitch on the day should be no longer than 5 minutes in duration and our esteemed panel of judges will then be given the opportunity to respond and bid for an option on your idea.
- You must be able to sign an agreement which gives a winning judge a 3 month exclusive option to talk further about the idea. If your idea is already under option, you’ll be exempt.
- You must also be aware that our judges are under no obligation to bid on any of the ideas pitched to them.
- To be in with a chance to take part in the session, please submit your idea, which should be no longer than 1 sheet of A4 paper by Friday 12 June.
- The lucky chosen few will then be contacted by Friday 19 June.
- Email your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org