Manimation 2013: Going Global
Thurs 21st November 2013, 10.30am – 6.30pm The Landing, MediaCityUK
How to take your animation to the international marketplace. Who’s buying, who’s co-producing, how does the UK tax break work and how do subsidies, funding and audience trends in other territories impact on projects?
Robin Lyons (MD Calon Ltd) Keynote speaker
Alison Stewart (Head of Production, Animation and Acquisitions, CBeebies)
Anna Mansi (Head of Certification, BFI)
Moses Nyachae (Director, Film & TV, Saffery Champness Accountants)
Adam Selly (Founder, Union Media – Distribution and Funding)
Nikki Collier (Partner, Industry Media – Business Affairs)
Jane Hyndman (Senior Business Affairs Manager, Rights.tv)
David Curry (Cutlass TV)
Mike Robinson (Mike Robinson Consulting and Cosgrove Hall Fitzpatrick)
Jules Coke (CEO, Squint Opera)
- 10.30am Coffee and registration
- 11am Welcome & Keynote opening address by Robin Lyons
- 11.40am Panel 1 – The UK Tax Break (Ana Mansi, Moses Nyachae)
- 12.30pm Lunch and networking
- 1.30pm Panel 2 – Making the Deals & Making it Pay (Robin Lyons, Adam Selly, Jane Hyndman, Nikki Collier)
- 2.15pm Building your Co-pro Partners (Robin Lyons, Alison Stewart)
- 3.15pm Case studies
- 4.15pm One to one meetings with experts
- 5pm Networking drinks until 6.30pm
Manimation daytime events are free to Greater Manchester-based SMEs, when signing up to two or more of the daytime events, thanks to funding from MIDAS and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). There is a free evening social event associated with Manimation Going Global.
CMC Update 9 October 2019 - Manimation Meetings, UK@Kidscreen, Brexit Ready? And More...