The International Exchange is a must for anyone looking for international sales, partnerships or project funding.
The International Exchange plays host to a wide range of broadcasters, co-producers, funders and investors from across the world keen to meet sellers of content and services. Sellers who registered to attend upload a profile and project information in advance of the event, secured their own dedicated meeting table at the International Exchange and pre-booked one-to-one meetings.
Why should you attend the International Exchange?
If you are an international broadcaster, co-producer or investor:
- Find new talent, ideas, projects from the UK market.
- Find co-production partners for your projects in development.
- Meet the entire UK kids content community in three days.
- Take part in the conference on Tuesday evening, Wednesday & Thursday where you will experience inspirational sessions, compelling keynotes and productive networking.
If you are producing, distributing or have services to sell – e.g. consultancy, composing, writing:
- Contact international broadcasters, co-producers and investors via our exclusive online meeting-booking system to invite them to one-to-one meetings on 2 July.
- Meet and pitch to international broadcasters, co-producers and investors at your own dedicated meeting table.
- Your dedicated meeting table, lunch, tea, coffee and free wifi are all included in the price.