International Exchange 2022
*This event has already taken place*
The International Exchange is a must for anyone looking for international sales, partnerships or project funding.
The International Exchange plays host to a wide range of broadcasters, co-producers, funders and investors from across the world keen to meet sellers of content and services. And it takes place completely online so getting involved couldn’t be easier!
Why should you register for the International Exchange?
If you are an international broadcaster, co-producer or investor:
- Find new talent, ideas, projects from the UK market.
- Find co-production partners for your projects in development.
- All from the comfort of your own place – no travelling required.
If you are producing, distributing or have services to sell – e.g. consultancy, composing, writing:
- Contact international broadcasters, co-producers and investors via our exclusive meeting-booking system to invite them to one-to-one video meetings online on 30 June.
- Meet and pitch to international broadcasters, co-producers and investors at your own dedicated online meeting room.
Confirmed UK and international commissioning and acquisition guests include:
Alix Wiseman, 9 Story Media Group
Robin Gladman, Aardman
Maria-Nicole Miriklis, ABC
Jo Allen BBC Children’s Acquisitions and Independent Animation
Emilie Pasquet, Bejuba! Entertainment
Alison Warner, Blue Zoo
Louise Burgess & Kyle Jenkins, Channel 5
Michelle Sullivan, Gaumont
Tyler Martin & Darren Nartey, ITV plc
Gillian Calvert-Ridge, Jetpack Distribution
Adam Bailey, Nickelodeon UK
Alicia Liu, Singing Grass
Richard Rowe, WildBrain
Ed Moline & Julia Rowlands, Zodiak Kids
See the full list here
Have you already registered?
Here are some important dates for your diaries:
- You can upload your profile on Meeting Mojo from Monday 30 May
- Meeting Mojo will be open to book meetings on Monday 13 June
- Meeting bookings will close on Tuesday 28 June
For any other enquiries about The International Exchange, please contact email@example.com