International Exchange 2021
Date: 1 July 2021
Venue: Meeting Mojo
*Sales are now closed for The International Exchange*
The International Exchange is a must for anyone looking for international sales, partnerships or project funding.
The International Exchange plays host to a wide range of broadcasters, co-producers, funders and investors from across the world keen to meet sellers of content and services. And this year it takes place completely online so getting involved couldn’t be easier!
Why should you register for the International Exchange?
If you are an international broadcaster, co-producer or investor:
- Find new talent, ideas, projects from the UK market.
- Find co-production partners for your projects in development.
- All from the comfort of your own place – no travelling required.
If you are producing, distributing or have services to sell – e.g. consultancy, composing, writing:
- Contact international broadcasters, co-producers and investors via our exclusive meeting-booking system to invite them to one-to-one video meetings online on 1 July.
- Meet and pitch to international broadcasters, co-producers and investors at your own dedicated online meeting room.
Confirmed UK and international commissioning and acquisition guests include:
Alix Wiseman, 9 Story Media Group
Maria-Nicole Miriklis, ABC
Robin Gladman, Aardman
Jo Allen & Sarah Muller, BBC Children’s Acquisitions and Independent Animation
Jackie Edwards & John Knowles, BFI Young Audiences Content Fund (YACF)
Courtney Arumugam, Gaumont
Darren Nartey, ITV plc
John Rice, Jam Media
Jordan Elson & Anna Silver,Nickelodeon UK
Linda Simensky, PBS
Adam Bailey, ViacomCBS Networks International
See the full list here
For enquiries about The International Exchange, please contact email@example.com