International Exchange 2020
Date: 2 July 2020
Venue: Meeting Mojo
This event has now ended
The International Exchange is a must for anyone looking for international sales, partnerships or project funding.
The International Exchange played host to a wide range of broadcasters, co-producers, funders and investors from across the world keen to meet sellers of content and services. And this year it took place completely online so getting involved couldn’t be easier!
Why should you register for the International Exchange?
If you are an international broadcaster, co-producer or investor:
- Find new talent, ideas, projects from the UK market.
- Find co-production partners for your projects in development.
- All from the comfort of your own place – no travelling required.
If you are producing, distributing or have services to sell – e.g. consultancy, composing, writing:
- Contact international broadcasters, co-producers and investors via our exclusive meeting-booking system to invite them to one-to-one video meetings online on 2 July.
- Meet and pitch to international broadcasters, co-producers and investors at your own dedicated online meeting room.
Confirmed UK and international commissioning and acquisition guests included:
Alix Wiseman, 9 Story
Jenny Buckland, Australian Children’s Television Foundation
Sarah Muller, BBC Children’s Acquisitions and Independent Animation
Alison Warner, Blue Zoo
Adina Pitt, Cartoon Network and Boomerang
Lucile Canault, France Televisions
Courtney Arumugam, Gaumont
Darren Nartey, ITV
John Rice, Jam Media
Caterina De Mata, L&C
Anna Silver, Nickelodeon UK
Linda Simensky, PBS
Sara Cabras, Rai Ragazzi
Claudia Dalley, Sony Pictures Television
Biren Ghose, Technicolor
Zia Bales, Turner Broadcasting
Richard Rowe, Wildbrain
Jackie Edwards, Young Audiences Content Fund (YACF)
Gary Milne, Zodiak Kids
See the full list here
For enquiries about The International Exchange, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org