International Exchange 2015
Weds 1 July 2015
Now Sold Out
The International Exchange returns on Wednesday 1 July and is a must for anyone looking for international sales, partnerships or project funding.
The CMC is inviting a range of broadcasters, co-producers, funders and investors from across the world ready to meet sellers of content and services.
If you are a seller you will be able to upload your own profile and book your own dedicated meeting table at the Exchange.
Why should you attend the International Exchange?
If you are producing, distributing or have services to sell – e.g. consultancy, composing, writing:
- Register for the International Exchange when you register for the conference.
- Select your meeting strand: A.M. (9.30-12.45pm) or P.M. (1.45-5pm).
- If you have a query or need advice contact IntEx@thechildrensmediaconference.com
- Receive your invitation to the bespoke meetings system.
- Upload your profile with company information and projects. The more effective your profile, the more meetings you’ll achieve.
- Contact international broadcasters, co-producers and investors via our exclusive online meeting-booking system to invite them to one-to-one meetings on 1 July.
- We can’t guarantee your meeting request will be accepted, but contact us if you have a question or need advice.
- Meet and pitch to international broadcasters, co-producers and investors at your own dedicated meeting table.
- Lunch, tea, coffee and free wifi are all included in the price.
If you are an international broadcaster, co-producer or investor:
- Find new talent, ideas, projects from the UK market.
- Find co-production partners for your projects in development.
- Meet the entire UK kids content community in three days
- Take part in the conference on Weds evening, Thursday & Friday where you will experience inspirational sessions, compelling keynotes and productive networking.
For more information contact: IntEx@thechildrensmediaconference.com
The International Exchange takes place in the beautifully light and airy Millennium Gallery.
CMC Update 21 January 2021 - Kidscreen Connect Briefings, ABC By CMC Video, Industry Survey & More...
CMC Update 8 January 2021 - Kidscreen Meeting Bookings Begin, More Video From ABC by CMC And More....