International Exchange 2014
Weds 2 July 2014
UK Trade & Investment advisors from India, New York, and the UK.
To book meetings with the buyers and co-producers using our online booking system you need to have had bought a pass to the International Exchange.
Why should you have attended the International Exchange?
Please note this has now taken place
If you are producing, distributing or have services to sell – e.g. consultancy, composing, writing:
- Register for the International Exchange when you register for the conference.
- Select your meeting strand: A.M. (9.30-12.30pm) or P.M. (2-5pm). You will have a total of 12 meeting slots.
- If you have a query or need advice contact email@example.com
- Receive your invitation to the bespoke meetings system.
- Upload your profile with company information and projects. The more effective your profile, the more meetings you’ll achieve.
- Contact international broadcasters, co-producers and investors via our exclusive online meeting-booking system to invite them to one-to-one meetings on 2 July.
- We can’t guarantee your meeting request will be accepted, but contact us if you have a question or need advice.
- Meet and pitch to international broadcasters, co-producers and investors at your own dedicated meeting table.
- Lunch, tea, coffee and free wifi are all included in the price.
If you are an international broadcaster, co-producer or investor:
- Find new talent, ideas, projects from the UK market.
- Find co-production partners for your projects in development.
- Meet the entire UK kids content community in three days
- Take part in the conference on Weds evening, Thursday & Friday where you will experience inspirational sessions, compelling keynotes and productive networking.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The International Exchange took place in the Millennium Gallery.
One Minute to Save the World
Voting is already open for CMC's young people's film competition in association with PQATV.…
CMC Update 24 June 2019 - Exploring The Range Or People And Content At CMC 2019
CMC Update 21 June 2019 - Policy & Strategy, First-timers, Learning and discounted tickets.