International Exchange 2014
Weds 2 July 2014
UK Trade & Investment advisors from India, New York, and the UK.
To book meetings with the buyers and co-producers using our online booking system you need to have had bought a pass to the International Exchange.
Why should you have attended the International Exchange?
Please note this has now taken place
If you are producing, distributing or have services to sell – e.g. consultancy, composing, writing:
- Register for the International Exchange when you register for the conference.
- Select your meeting strand: A.M. (9.30-12.30pm) or P.M. (2-5pm). You will have a total of 12 meeting slots.
- If you have a query or need advice contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive your invitation to the bespoke meetings system.
- Upload your profile with company information and projects. The more effective your profile, the more meetings you’ll achieve.
- Contact international broadcasters, co-producers and investors via our exclusive online meeting-booking system to invite them to one-to-one meetings on 2 July.
- We can’t guarantee your meeting request will be accepted, but contact us if you have a question or need advice.
- Meet and pitch to international broadcasters, co-producers and investors at your own dedicated meeting table.
- Lunch, tea, coffee and free wifi are all included in the price.
If you are an international broadcaster, co-producer or investor:
- Find new talent, ideas, projects from the UK market.
- Find co-production partners for your projects in development.
- Meet the entire UK kids content community in three days
- Take part in the conference on Weds evening, Thursday & Friday where you will experience inspirational sessions, compelling keynotes and productive networking.
For more information contact: email@example.com
The International Exchange took place in the Millennium Gallery.