Catch up on content you missed at CMC.
Video Highlights 2014
Commissioners from Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and Disney reveal their priorities.
Malorie Blackman’s inspirational Creative Keynote.
4 projects pitched in the ever-popular ‘Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is’
Videos 2014 – full list
- Achievement Unlocked
- Angels and Urchins
- BAFTA Masterclass: The Dumping Ground With thanks to BAFTA Guru for the edited version
- Charter Renewal: The Great British Sell-off?
- Children’s Film: Forever Forgotten?
- Closing Keynote: Mind Candy’s Big New Idea
- Coming Together or Falling Apart?
- Commissioner Conversation: BBC
- Commissioner Conversation: Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network & Disney
- Creative Keynote: Malorie Blackman
- Digital Consumer to Digital Creator
- Focus on Asia
- Hunting, Finding, Caring, Sharing
- Learning and Laughter
- Opening Keynote: Dylan Collins
- Out of the Mouths of Babes: Free Expression, Children and 21st Century Media
- Pact: Give Kids a Break
- Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is
- The IP Crowd
- Mini Dragons: Kids as Commissioners
- Second Screen: Changing the Way We Watch TV
- Service with a Smile
- Telling Tales: From Paper to Pixel
- Transmedia: Where Do I Start
- Weird Science
- Whatever Happened to the Heroes?
- When Technology Meets Storytelling
CMC Update 5 April 2019 - CMC On Sale For July, Keynote Speaker, International Exchange And More...
Nadiya Hussain Announced as CMC Opening Keynote
Nadiya Hussain, writer and presenter, will deliver this year’s CMC Opening Keynote…