CMC International Exchange 2013
Download the International Exchange guide here
The CMC International Exchange is a new initiative taking the Children’s Media Conference into the International arena
- Information sessions running through the day on Wednesday 3 July, with practical advice on working with different territories and taking advantage of the newly available tax relief.
- A dedicated meeting space with a booking system in place to secure one-to-one meetings with CMC’s international guests on Wednesday 3 July.
- The services of our International Exchange Manager who can assist you with booking meetings with international companies seeking development, creative and investment partnerships. Our International Exchange Manager offers a bespoke service giving you all the advice you need in advance and on the day.
- Lunch on Wednesday 3 July.
- The dedicated meeting space will continue to be available on Thursday 4th and Friday 5th July for those who are registered with The CMC International Exchange.
- The International Exchange ticket is £45+VAT.
How is it different from other markets?
It’s being done the CMC way…
- Friendly and open – you’ll be looked after by our CMC team
- Innovative – taking a fresh view of where opportunities lie; encouraging new and lucrative markets; plus tried and tested routes
- Curated – build a meeting structure under advice from our Exchange Manager
- Content focused – an additional strand of content stresses that above all the CMC prides itself on information exchange
Confirmed international guests
Biren Ghose, ABAII and Technicolor, India
Anand Gurnani, Anand Gurnani Media and Indian Animation Pavillion, India
Hadzelynda Khairuddin, Astro Ceria , Malaysia.
Vera Zeverucha, Ancine: Nacional Cinematografic Agency, Brazil
Jenny Buckland, Australian Children’s Television Foundation, Australia
Carla de Jong, CBC, Canada
Christie Fernandez, DEZ Chennai, India
Massimo Bruno, Di Agostini, Italy
Dinesh Kumar Jain and Anirban Nag, Eden Animation, India and Ireland
Celine Chesnay, France Televisions, France
Sander Schwartz, Fremantle Media, US
Diane Morel, Script Consultant, France
Shinichiro Ishikawa, Gonzo, Japan
Frank Mosvold, Kool Produktion, Norway
Marini Ramlan, Media Prima, Malaysia
Desmond Ngai, Multimedia Development Corporation, Malaysia
Elin Raustol, NRK, Norway
David Kleeman PlayScience/PlayLabs, US
Andrew Beecham, Sprout, US
Frank Dietz, Super RTL, Germany
Joan Vogelesang and Jean LeChance, Toom Boom Animation, Canada
Justine Bannister, Consultant for Toonmax (China) and Panache Animation
Yago Fandiño, TVE, Spain
James Chen Gu, UYoung Media & Entertainment Inc.
Kiko Mistrorigo, TV PinGuim, Brazil
Russell Miller, Wonderreel, USA
Vicky Schroderus, YLE, Finland
So Wing Lok Jonathan, Yong Le Innovative Education, China
Katharina Pietzsch, ZDF Enterprises, Germany
International Exchange Content Strand
As a special bonus UKTI Tokyo has prepared a report on the Japanese animation market – more information here
If you are regular player on the international scene some of your best connections will be there. If you’re a newcomer, you couldn’t ask for a more personalised and friendly atmosphere in which to make your first steps.
CMC Update 5 April 2019 - CMC On Sale For July, Keynote Speaker, International Exchange And More...
Nadiya Hussain Announced as CMC Opening Keynote
Nadiya Hussain, writer and presenter, will deliver this year’s CMC Opening Keynote…