Date: 28 June 2022, 4-6pm BST
*This event has already taken place*
CMC SkillBuilder: The Optimal Pitch
This online workshop is the perfect opportunity to pitch YOUR project to experienced industry investors and creatives, and receive instant and invaluable feedback on both your pitching technique and your concept.
SkillBuilder will open with top pitching tips and guidance from Experts and then split into smaller ‘round table’ sessions for a more intimate and instructive pitching experience, whereby you will join fellow creators pitching their ideas and receiving feedback in addition to your own.
Come prepared! And who knows, you may find yourself pitching to a potential partner who can take your project to the next stage.
Why attend? Read the SkillBuilder Preview here.
- Akindele Akinsiku Sky Creative Agency
- Ros Attille CBeebies
- Dan Bays CAKE Entertainment
- Tasha Dhanraj Comedy Writer
- Calvin Dyson The Walt Disney Company
- Sarah Fell Warner Bros. Discovery
- Ian France Sky Kids
- Emilie Frelon Netflix
- Robin Gladman Aardman
- Josie Grierson Entertainment One
- Craig Hunter YouTube
- Natalie Llewelyn Jellyfish Pictures
- Debbie Macdonald Independent Children’s Media Consultant
- Tyler Martin ITV
- Gary Milne Banijay Kids & Family
- Lynsey O’Callaghan Paramount Kids and Family
- Jan Stradling Children’s Creative Content Consultant
- Jen Upton Writer and Producer
- Karen Vermeulen Gaumont
- Harriet Williams Development Executive, YACF