Travel & Venue
How to get to the venue
- The best way to get to Olympia is to go to the Kensington (Olympia) station which is on the Overground network.
- You can join the Overground line at Shepherd’s Bush (Central line) or West Brompton (District line).
- Alternatively you can get the District line to West Kensington (14 mins walk) or Barons Court (13 mins walk) or Piccadilly line to Barons Court (13 mins walk).
Inside the venue
- Please present your LBF ticket at the National Hall Entrance on Hammersmith Road
- Upon entering the hall go straight forward past the Wiley stand and turn right
- Use the Green staircase located in the middle of the hall (the staircase is next to the CUP and Elsevier stands)
- At the top turn right on level 1 and the Apex Room entrance will be in front of you, in between the two Department of International Trade Theatre (stands 3D40 & 3D10)
This room is used for registration, one-to-one meetings and tea and lunch breaks. Further details on size and a 360 degree tour of the room can be found here.
The nearest external entrance is West Hall on Blythe Road. Once inside the building ascend the stairs to level 1.
This room is used for the CMC curated sessions, which are open to all Book Fair delegates.
There are 4 cloakrooms at Olympia:
- Grand Hall 6 (to the right of the entrance once you walk in to the hall)
- National Hall 7 (to the right of the entrance once you walk in to the hall)
- West Hall 5 (entrance)
- Central Hall 4, Level 1 (by stand 4J70)
Grand Hall and National Hall Cloakrooms will be the main cloakrooms.
- Grand & National Hall – open at 0900 to coincide with show open.
- West Hall and Level 1 Cloakrooms – open at 0800 on Thursday and are the recommended exhibitor cloakrooms.
- Close 30 mins after show closes.
Opening Keynote: Nadiya Hussain
Nadiya Hussain, writer and presenter, will deliver this year’s CMC Opening Keynote…