Travel & Venue
How to get to the venue
Train & Tube
- The best way to get to Olympia is to go to the Kensington (Olympia) station which is on the Overground network.
- You can join the Overground line at Shepherd’s Bush (Central line) or West Brompton (District line).
- Alternatively you can get the District line Underground to West Kensington (8 mins walk) or High Street Kensington (12 mins walk) or Piccadilly line to Barons Court (9 mins walk).
Inside the venue
Blythe Road Entrance
- Present your LBF ticket at the West Hall Entrance on Blythe Road
- Take the stairs or lift to the 1st floor (West Hall 1)
- The CMC Exchange will be right in front of you, stand 1A14
Grand Hall Entrance
- Please present your LBF ticket at the Grand Hall Entrance on Olympia Way
- Upon entering the hall go straight forward all the way down the main boulevard, past stands including Bonnier and Bloomsbury
- When you reach the Baker & Taylor stand (on your right) turn right
- Go all the way to the end and at the IPG Buyers Club turn left and through the glass doors into the West Hall Entrance Foyer
- Use the stairs or the lift to Level 1 and though the glass doors into the hall
- The CMC Exchange space will be in front of you
It is located on stand 1F11 in Upper West, Hall 1 which is on level 1 on the opposite corner to the meeting tables.
The nearest external entrance is West Hall on Blythe Road. Once inside the building ascend the stairs to level 1.
There are 4 cloakrooms at Olympia:
- Grand Hall 6 (to the right of the entrance once you walk in to the hall)
- National Hall 7 (to the right of the entrance once you walk in to the hall)
- West Hall 5 (entrance)
- Central Hall 4, Level 1 (by stand 4J70)
Grand Hall and National Hall Cloakrooms will be the main cloakrooms.
- Grand & National Hall – open at 0900 to coincide with show open.
- West Hall and Level 1 Cloakrooms – open at 0800 on Thursday and are the recommended exhibitor cloakrooms.
- Close 30 mins after show closes.
Statement regarding COVID-19
We are continually reviewing plans for CMC 7-9 July 2020. Please keep in touch with us via our e-bulletin, website and social media so that you are abreast of our plans for the conference.