CMC @CICAF & iABC 2019
Date: iABC 29 April-1 May 2019/ CICAF 30 April–5 May 2019
Venue: CICAF Festival & iABC Conference and Market Hangzhou, China
Cost: Membership of the CMC Delegation costs £300+VAT
In partnership with the Department for International Trade, CMC is organising the official mission to iABC at the China International Cartoon and Animation Festival in the city of Hangzhou, near Shanghai, at the end of April 2019.
The mission is led by Sarah Baynes (Creative Director, The Creative Garden and CMC Advisory Committee Deputy Chair).
The delegation will begin with arrival on 28 April, with meetings at iABC on 29th and 30th and an official visit to CICAF on 1st May.
To apply for a TAP grant to attend CMC @CICAF, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission provides:
CMC support and a CMC representative who will accompany the mission
DIT China specialists support on site and in advance
A CICAF/iABC ticket at the discounted rate of £1,200 which provides:
- Registration for iABC.
- Inclusion in iABC online meeting bookings system.
- One-to-one meetings are available on the afternoon of 29th and the whole day of 30th April.
- Help and guidance in organising meetings, in advance and on site.
- A meeting table per delegate in the UK area, with permission to display company branding.
- Interpreter assistance.
- Provision of delegates’ inclusion in the UK advert in the official iABC brochure.
- Three hotel nights (28-30 April) for 1 person per company.
- The opportunity for each delegate to attend the CICAF Festival events including the giant White Horse Lake merchandising Exhibition free of charge.
A special deal for a 2nd delegate from your company: The second attendee from same company will be charged at £365/person for iABC registration package (including 3 nights stay in First World Hotel, 3-day meals, iABC badge, and other CMC group activities). The second delegate will need to register for the CMC mission @£300+ VAT.
With over 60 years supporting UK-China trade, the China Britain Business Council provides a range of advice, support and services to assist UK companies seeking to do business with China through its membership program. To discuss how the CBBC can support your business, including as part of CICAF or iABC, contact Chris Lethbridge at email@example.com
CICAF is the only state-supported professional animation festival in China. It welcomes over a million visitors to its public events and as an internal market for Chinese animators it turns around over $2bn in business deals. CICAF features a huge licensed product exhibition and various conferences and markets. CICAF is at White Horse Lake.
iABC is the international business arm of the event with conference sessions and a meetings area for business one-to-ones. TAP grants are available for this.