TAP Grants iABC at CICAF 2018
TAP Grants have all now been allocated for this event.
The Department for International Trade are offering Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP) Grants to SMEs and freelancers attending iABC at CICAF this year.
There are 8 grants available, which will be allocated on a first come first served basis. One application per company only. The grant is for £1200 to cover your registration at iABC.
This is the process:
- Complete the Exhibitor Grant Application (read our guidance notes first).
- Complete the Terms and Conditions.
- To check you are eligible, submit your Exhibitor Grant Application and Terms and Conditions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be advised in advance of attending if you are eligible or not.
- The grant will be paid to you on your return, once you prove you attended. The grant is only for your company to cover one iABC ticket.
- Complete the sections in red in the Terms and Conditions
- Download the application form, complete, print it out, sign by hand and scan
- Return both documents to email@example.com