If you have questions about the conference, the first thing to do is to read on for information about registration, cancellations and more. If you can’t find the answer here, please contact us: email@example.com
- How do I access the conference content?
- First you need to register. At the end of June, you will be sent an email containing instructions on how to access the conference Platform. You will be asked to set up a log-in and password which will be unique to you.
- What are the dates of the Children’s Media Conference 2021?
- The conference runs from Monday 5 July to Friday 9 July 2021
- How can I register?
- Registration is online. Buy tickets for the Conference here, the SkillBuilder here and the International Exchange here. You will receive automatic confirmation by email from the online booking service.
- How can I pay?
- Our registration system will automatically take you through the payment process.
If you can’t pay by credit/ debit card, please contact the conference office for alternative payment options: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your credit card statement will show payment made to The CMC.
- When should I pay for the conference?
- You will need to be ready to pay when you register online. Registration is complete only when payment is received in full.
- How much does it cost to attend the conference?
- Early Bird Rate
£115 + VAT. Available until 26th June 2020.
Full Corporate Rate
£150 + VAT. Available up until the conference.
ACA/ Animation UK/ CMA/ Directors UK/ Game Republic/ MEAI/ Pact/ Sheffield Digital/ SYFN/ The CMF/ The Publishers Association/ TIGA/ Ukie/ Not-For-Profit Rate
£115 + VAT. Available up until the conference. Please contact the relevant organisation for your discounted registration link.
Under 30s, Self-funded Delegates & Students Rate
£80 + VAT. This pass is intended for Under 30s, freelancers, researchers, small Indies (with 2 employees or fewer), and students. A limited number are available, allocated on a first come, first served basis. Once you have registered, you will be asked for proof of status. This discounted registration is non-refundable and non-transferable.
£50 + VAT. You can buy a CMC SkillBuilder ticket as a standalone ticket.
The International Exchange
£95 + VAT. You can buy an International Exchange ticket as a standalone ticket.
- I’m having problems with the online registration system. What should I do?
- If you are experiencing technical difficulties with the website or online registration form please email us at email@example.com
- When is the last date I can register?
- You are able to register for the conference up to and including the conference itself. All tickets have limited availability, and some will sell out well in advance of the conference especially the Self-funded pass, the CMC SkillBuilder and The International Exchange. So you are advised to book up as soon as possible.
- Do you offer a group discount?
- Please contact the conference office if you wish to discuss terms for parties of 10 people or more: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I need to talk to someone about billing or invoicing. Who do I direct my enquiry to?
- Please direct all questions about payments, billing and invoicing via email to email@example.com.
- I want to ask more questions about my eligibility for the discounted rates. Where can I get more information?
- Our discounted rates are for members of: ACA/ Animation UK/ CMA/ Directors UK/ Game Republic/ MEAI/ Pact/ Sheffield Digital/ SYFN/ The CMF/ The Publishers Association/ TIGA/ Ukie/ Not-For-Profit Rate £115 + VAT.
This pass requires you to be a member of one of these associations or working for a not-for-profit institution. Contact your association to request the registration link so you can buy your discounted pass. If you are a member of a not-for-profit organisation, contact the conference office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Under 30s, Self-funded Delegates & Students Rate. This pass is intended for Under 30s, freelancers, researchers, small Indies (2 full-time employees or fewer), and students. A limited number are available, allocated on a first come, first served basis. Once you have registered, you will be asked for proof of status. This discounted registration is non-refundable and non-transferable. If you have any questions about eligibility for discounted rates please contact the conference office at email@example.com.
- I have not received a confirmation email, what should I do?
- First – check your email spam and junk mail folders. If it is still not found, please contact the Conference Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I buy a day pass?
- No, unfortunately we do not offer day passes for the conference.
- How can I get a copy of my VAT receipt?
- Please email the conference office at email@example.com and we will send you a VAT receipt. Please allow five days for delivery.
- What’s included in the delegates pass?
- A login to our online portal, which allows you to access all the live-streamed and on demand content in the conference.
Access to all live-streamed sessions on Monday 5th – Friday 9th July 2021 and all on demand content exclusively for CMC 2021 delegates.
Access to the Opening and Creative Keynotes.
Your listing in the delegates list online.
The Online Delegates’ Guide.
The Quiz and other social events.
- How do I access the conference content?
- Once you have registered, you will receive an email at the end of June containing instructions on how to log in to the conference portal.
- I registered for the conference, but now can’t attend. Can I send someone in my place?
- Delegates can reassign their pass to another person at no extra cost. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your information and the person to whom you wish to reassign your pass.
If you’re sending an email, please include the following details: name and title of the attendee taking your pass; their job title, direct phone number; email address; company details (name, address, website and phone).
Please note that the Under 30s, Self-funded & Students Pass is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- I registered for the conference, but now can’t attend. Can I get a refund?
- Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com. If eligible, refunds will be processed minus Eventbrite fees.
- When is the conference programme available?
- The full conference programme is published online in mid June and is constantly updated. To keep up with our latest news sign up to our e-bulletin on the homepage.
You can also follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
You will be given access to the official online conference Guide at the beginning of the conference.