CMC 2021 Online
Date: 5-9 July 2021
Venue: CMC Online Platform
Join CMC Online 5-9 July 2021 for a week-long online conference of children’s and youth content.
Conference Pass Cost
- Early Bird Rate £115 + VAT (ends 10 May 2021)
- Full Corporate Rate £150 + VAT
- Self-funded Delegates, Small Indies, Under 30s and Students Rate £80 + VAT
- Access to all live-streamed webinar session content at CMC 2021 Online via our bespoke online platform
- Access to CMC Keynotes
- The vital Opening Question Time with key industry panelists
- Commissioner webinar sessions including all the platforms and broadcasters
- Webinar sessions for the animation, writing and learning communities
Bonus strands available with your delegate pass
There will also be extra strands of VOD content on our bespoke online platform covering key CMC topics:
- The Art Of…
- Inclusivity Now
- Presentations from the CMC’s cohort of young speakers – the Changemakers
- NEW Together strand, featuring industry luminaries on kids, media and togetherness
- Mix’n’match VOD content with CMC 2021 Online real time webinar content to create your own conference schedule
- All content will be available on our bespoke online platform, exclusively for delegate pass holders to view until the autumn
CMC International Exchange
Thursday 1 July 2021, 8am-8pm BST
£95+VAT Buy ticket here
A must for anyone looking for international sales, partnerships or project funding, the International Exchange takes place for the whole day 8am-8pm BST.
The International Exchange plays host to a wide range of broadcasters, co-producers, funders and investors from across the world keen to meet sellers of content and services. Read more…
CMC SkillBuilder: Pitch Yourself Perfect
Monday 5 July 2021, 2-4pm BST
£50+VAT Buy ticket here
Build, develop and refresh your skills with a mix of advice and hands-on learning. With top tips from a large group of industry experts, SkillBuilder gets delegates close to the expertise at the heart of the international children’s entertainment business. Read more…
The Children’s Media Conference is the most important event in the UK for everyone involved in developing, producing and distributing content for kids. We open our virtual doors to delegates from television, radio, film, games, interactive media, magazine and book publishing, the licensing and toy sectors and the arts and culture sectors and educational media. For a flavour of how the CMC can work for you, read What has the CMC ever done for me?
CMC Update 9 April 2021 - CMC 2021 Launched, China Connect, Maximising Impact Webinar And More...
CMC Update 1 April 2021 - China Connect Speakers And Buyers, Spring Webinars And More...
CMC Update 25 March 2021 - CMC Spring Webinar: Production in the Time of Corona - Tomorrow.