Date: Tuesday 2 July 2019
Venue: Sheffield Town Hall
Cost: £90+VAT per half day
The International Exchange is a must for anyone looking for international sales, partnerships or project funding.
The International Exchange plays host to a wide range of broadcasters, co-producers, funders and investors from across the world keen to meet sellers of content and services. Sellers who registered to attend upload a profile and project information in advance of the event, secured their own dedicated meeting table at the International Exchange and pre-booked one-to-one meetings.
Watch our International Exchange Video.
Why should you attend the International Exchange?
If you are an international broadcaster, co-producer or investor:
- Find new talent, ideas, projects from the UK market.
- Find co-production partners for your projects in development.
- Meet the entire UK kids content community in three days.
- Take part in the conference on Tuesday evening, Wednesday & Thursday where you will experience inspirational sessions, compelling keynotes and productive networking.
If you are producing, distributing or have services to sell – e.g. consultancy, composing, writing:
- Contact international broadcasters, co-producers and investors via our exclusive online meeting-booking system to invite them to one-to-one meetings on 2 July.
- Meet and pitch to international broadcasters, co-producers and investors at your own dedicated meeting table.
- Your dedicated meeting table, lunch, tea, coffee and free wifi are all included in the price.
Confirmed UK and international commissioning and acquisition guests include:
Zia Bales, Turner
Claudia Dalley, Sony Pictures Television
Jo Daris, Telescreen/m4e/Studio 100
Caterina de Mata, L&C s.r.l. Italy
Christopher Dicker, JAM Media
Irene Huse, NRK Super
Stephen Kelley, 9 Story Media Group
Angus Killick, Macmillan Children’s Group US
Telidja Klaï, VRT – Ketnet
Marilyn Kynaston, Sinking Ship Entertainment
Ian Lambur, Zag
Natalie McKay, Disney
Gary Milne, Zodiak Kids
Darren Nartey, ITV
Nathalie Pinguet, Superights
Liz Randall, BBC Studios
Sioned Wyn Roberts, S4c
Claudia Schmitt, Beta Film GmbH
Alexi Wheeler, Netflix
Penny Woodhams, BBC Children’s
Full list here
9am Registration and open
9.30-12.45 AM Session: 12 meeting slots available + 15 min break
13.45- 17.00 PM Session: 12 meeting slots available + 15 min break