International Exchange 2019
Date: Tuesday 2 July 2019
Venue: Sheffield Town Hall
Cost: £90+VAT per half day
The International Exchange is a must for anyone looking for international sales, partnerships or project funding.
The International Exchange plays host to a wide range of broadcasters, co-producers, funders and investors from across the world keen to meet sellers of content and services. Sellers who register to attend upload a profile and project information in advance of the event, secure their own dedicated meeting table at the International Exchange and pre-book one-to-one meetings.
Why should you attend the International Exchange?
If you are an international broadcaster, co-producer or investor:
- Find new talent, ideas, projects from the UK market.
- Find co-production partners for your projects in development.
- Meet the entire UK kids content community in three days.
- Take part in the conference on Tuesday evening, Wednesday & Thursday where you will experience inspirational sessions, compelling keynotes and productive networking.
If you are producing, distributing or have services to sell – e.g. consultancy, composing, writing:
- Contact international broadcasters, co-producers and investors via our exclusive online meeting-booking system to invite them to one-to-one meetings on 2 July.
- Meet and pitch to international broadcasters, co-producers and investors at your own dedicated meeting table.
- Your dedicated meeting table, lunch, tea, coffee and free wifi are all included in the price.
Confirmed UK and international commissioning and acquisition guests include:
Nicola Andrews, Keshet International
Zia Bales, Turner
Justine Bannister, JustB
Miles Bullough, Wildseed Studios
Claudia Dalley, Sony Pictures Television
Jo Daris, Telescreen/m4e/Studio 100
Caterina de Mata, L&C s.r.l. Italy
Christopher Dicker, JAM Media
Dominic Gardiner, Jetpack Distribution
Craig Hunter, Sony Pictures Television
Angus Killick, Macmillan Children’s Group US
Marilyn Kynaston, Sinking Ship Entertainment
Paul Laikin, Unanico Group
Ian Lambur, Zag
Natalie McKay, Disney
Darren Nartey, ITV
Lynsey O’Callaghan, Nickelodeon UK
Diane Rankin, Distribution360
Sioned Wyn Roberts, S4c
Chris Rose, Nickelodeon UK
Claudia Schmitt, Beta Film GmbH
Charly Valentine, Nickelodeon International
Penny Woodhams, BBC Children’s
9am Registration and open
9.30-12.45 AM Session: 12 meeting slots available + 15 min break
13.45- 17.00 PM Session: 12 meeting slots available + 15 min break
The International Exchange takes place in Sheffield Town Hall
For enquiries about The International Exchange, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CMC Update 19 February 2019 - CMC @LBF, Have Your Say On The YAC Fund, And More...
CMC Update 7 February 2019 - CMC Exchange @LBF, KIdscreen Last Call, Emmys And More...
CMC Update 25 January 2019 - CMC @LBF, Kidscreen Breakfasts And Benefits, APD Stuttgart, And More...