Put Your Money…
Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is…
We’re looking for diverse TV and multi-media ideas to be pitched live in front of an esteemed panel of judges and investors and the CMC audience!! If you think you’ve got what it takes to create the next big hit then we want to hear from you.
- We want to see formats across all kids age ranges which display real commercial potential and your live pitch will need to include as many visuals as possible and ideally include a video.
- Your live pitch must cover the key creative and commercial aspects of the proposition including, where possible, the financial aspects of your project.
- Your live pitch should be no longer than 5 minutes in duration and our esteemed panel of judges will then be given the opportunity to respond and bid for an option on your idea.
- You must be able to sign an agreement which gives a winning judge a 3 month exclusive option to talk further about the idea. If your idea is already under option, you’ll be exempt.
- You must also be aware that our judges are under no obligation to bid on any of the ideas pitched to them.
- To be in with a chance to take part in the session, you need to submit your idea in advance by Friday 2 June. This should be no longer than 1 sheet of A4 paper and should contain the key aspects, both creative and commercial.
- The lucky chosen few will then be contacted by Monday 12 June.
- Email your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org.