International Exchange 2016
Date: Tuesday 5 July 2016
Cost: £70+VAT (plus CMC conference pass)
The International Exchange returned on Tuesday 5 July and was a must for anyone looking for international sales, partnerships or project funding.
Delegates needed a CMC conference pass in order to attend the International Exchange.
The CMC invited a range of broadcasters, co-producers, funders and investors from across the world to meet sellers of content and services.
Sellers could upload their own profile and book their own dedicated meeting table at the Exchange.
Why should you attend the International Exchange?
- Find new talent, ideas, projects from the UK market.
- Find co-production partners for your projects in development.
- Meet the entire UK kids content community in three days.
- Take part in the conference on Tuesday evening, Wednesday & Thursday where you will experience inspirational sessions, compelling keynotes and productive networking.
If you are producing, distributing or have services to sell – e.g. consultancy, composing, writing
- Contact international broadcasters, co-producers and investors via our exclusive online meeting-booking system to invite them to one-to-one meetings on 5 July
- Meet and pitch to international broadcasters, co-producers and investors at your own dedicated meeting table.
- Lunch, tea, coffee and free wifi are all included in the price.
9.00 Registration and open
9.30-12.45 AM Session (13 meeting slots available)
13.45- 17.00 PM Session (13 meeting slots available)
Confirmed UK and international commissioning and acquisition guests include:
Zia Bales, Turner, EMEA
Julien Borde, France Televisions, France
Jackie Edwards, CBeebies, UK
Richard Haines, Penguin, UK
Alexandre Henin, France Televisions, France
Anna Hewitt, Spinmaster, UK
Telidja Klai, VRT, Belgium
Ian Lambur, Disney Channels, EMEA
Francesca Newington, Sony UK
Helena Nylander, SVT, Sweden
Katharina Pietzsch, ZDF, Germany
Diane Rankin, Distribution 360,Canada
Trine Ruud, NRK, Norway
Linda Simensky, PBS, USA
Gerdie Snellers, KRO, Netherlands
Vicky Schroderus, YLE, Finland
Xiaoyaun Yaun, Shenzhen Children’s Channel, China
Yuan Yaun, KAKU Beijing Children’s Channel, China
The International Exchange takes place in the beautifully light and airy Millennium Gallery
CMC Update 24 January 2020 - Breakfast At Kidscreen, Session Producing For CMC...
CMC Update 20 January 2020 - Kidscreen Facts And Figures, BAAs, Manimation Video And More...
CMC Update 10 January 2020 - UK@Kidscreen, China On Your Mind? Are The Kids Alright? And More...