CMC Rights Exchange
A new market concept from the CMC.
Date: Friday November 7
Venue: TwoTemple Place, London WC2R 3B
The world of children’s media and the trade in IP is ever more complex and converging.
The CMC recognises the need for companies to come together to trade rights and services, and build the new partnerships they need, to make a success of IP and brand development in this new landscape
So we’ve created The CMC Rights Exchange. It’s an event designed to provide not only background and insights – the classic CMC offer – but also partnership and sales opportunities.
A morning of CMC-style conference sessions will explore the new “relationship economy”, with case studies and executive opinion on various ways of building content brands. An afternoon of pre-bookable one-to-one meetings will develop those new relationships in reality.
All conveniently situated in the fascinating surroundings of one of London’s “hidden treasures” – Two Temple Place, and curated and managed with the care and attention that the CMC has put into two years of delivering the International Exchange in Sheffield or the UK@Kidscreen delegation in New York.
Agents and Publishers:
If you have a property ready to be licensed, the CMC Rights Exchange is your chance to package that in innovative ways with new partners and service providers…
- Our innovative market concept reflects the new ways of working with authors’ IP to extend its creative reach and expand its revenue potential.
- Move from case-studies in the morning to creative and business conversations in the afternoon.
- Get intelligence on how to grow your content into an international, pan-platform hit.
- Meet the companies who’ll help you achieve that.
- Build new partnerships.
- Scout new sources of content.
- Access new thinking on funding.
- Tap into the wealth of creative and business expertise in specialist fields such as animation and gaming.
If you’re looking for authored properties to develop for the film, TV, animation and gaming markets, if you are looking to offer services in interactive or linear content development, or if you’re seeking routes to the publishing market for your own IP…
- Learn how authored projects are finding new routes to market through building new creative partnerships.
- Find new properties to develop.
- Showcase your expertise and experience as a potential creative and business partner.
- Discover what agents and publishers are seeking from service providers or in creative partnerships.
- Offer your own creative content to the publishing sector.
The CMC Rights Exchange – Where Brand Building Starts!