Animation Exchange Returns – By Popular Demand
The CMC Animation Exchange
April 4th 2014 (1100 – 1800)
The BIS Conference Centre, 1 Victoria Street, London SW1H 0ET
Cost £70 (plus VAT) including lunch and networking drinks
Exactly one year on from the launch of the UK animated series tax break, this year’s Animation Exchange will examine in detail how the tax incentive is working in the real world.
– Which projects qualified and why?
– What were the challenges in applying and processing?
– How has it affected budgets and broadcaster/distributor funding?
– How are some of the new funding initiatives working through the system?
– How has it affected international interest and business prospects?
– How are the training schemes working out for companies and individuals?
Using a mix of case studies, discussions and official news from the appropriate organisations, this will be the first public exploration of the progress made by animation in the UK since the start of the new scheme.
If you are planning a project for the animation market – it’s vital intelligence. And of course a great chance to network with colleagues who are already on the road, broadcasters, distributors and international guests.