Kidscreen – Two Weeks to Go
In fact a little less than two weeks until Sunday 9th February – the opening day of the major conference and market which is Kidscreen Summit 2014.
You can register with us here to get a significantly better deal than the standard Kidscreen price of $1,750. Join the UK@Kidscreeen delegation and benefit from a massive $550 discount PLUS…
– £500 UK Trade and Investment Market Access Grant, available to all SME’s.
– Your profile in the UK@Kidscreen online brochure
– Access to bookable dedicated meeting tables in the UK@Kidscreen zone in the Delegates Lounge (no small thing as the place is packed with buyers and sellers)
– An exclusive Breakfast Briefing with the chance to meet some of the key players in the US and Canadian kids’ media scenes
– An invitation to one of the hot tickets of the Summit – the UK@Kidscreen Reception, hosted by the British Consulate at the BBC Worldwide HQ in Manhattan. Already over 150 buyers, commissioners, co-producers, distributors, agents and others have accepted our invitation. And they’re all there to meet YOU.
– Daily talks from executives including Lynn Chadwick from Sinking Ship Entertainment, Toronto, and Kay Benbow and Cheryl Taylor, Controllers of CBeebies and CBBC.
– Mission support from CMC and Creative Garden delegation leaders throughout the event.
And for a case study of just why Kidscreen in New York is a good business prospect – see Simon Forrest’s article on the UKTI website.