50 conference sessions and masterclasses with top industry figures, including: Andrew Beecham (Sprout), Francesca Dow (Penguin), Joe Godwin (BBC), Amelia Johnson (Bin Weevils), Tina McCann (Nickelodeon), and Sander Schwartz (Fremantle).
PLUS the return of Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is – it’s so much more than a pitching competition!
- 6 Meet The Commissioner panels, with all the major buyers quizzed on their content needs and commissioning processes – including special international guests, and some of the new players .
- A range of strategic sessions including entertaining education, serious games, tricky topics, the top tens of apps and comedy, old brands in new clothes, digital comics, the future of radio and many more
- Business insights on the operation of the animation tax break, live action export potential, the fremium model for apps, and balancing your business activity
- Creative inspiration in animation, games, comedy, music – including creative masterclasses
- Up-to-the minute insights from 9 leading research companies and academics.