We are developing the content for CMC in July now – so if you have a topic you think should be covered, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Greg a one-page pitch that answers these questions:
- What is the topic, subject matter or issue?
- In what way is it new or innovative?
- What will the structure of the session be – debate, discussion panel, single speaker, master-class?
- Who might be on your ideal contributor list? They don’t need to have been approached, but who is realistically in your sights?
- Which of the many industry sectors who attend CMC will it attract?
- What will they take away at the end?
If your pitch is successful, you could produce the session, or we could ask someone from our pool of volunteer producers to take it on.
And we’re still looking for volunteer “pool” producers to shape and manage sessions already under development. Let us know if you’re interested.