The Big Apple Beckons…
If you’re planning a trip to Kidscreen – look no further. Join the CMC/Creative Garden delegation, supported by UKTI.
Kidscreen dates: 5th – 8th February 2013, New York.
Joining the official UK delegation brings all sorts of benefits:
- The lowest possible price for your Kidscreen ticket.
- We’ll be taking an ad in Kidscreen magazine in January to announce the group.
- A company profile brochure and website will be produced, which you can use to promote your presence.
- Dedicated meeting tables in the always-crowded delegates lounge will provide you with a “home base” and a quiet place to take meetings.
- An exclusive Briefing Breakfast will give you access to key US market-makers who’ll outline the current scene
- An even more exclusive Reception at the smart Consul-General’s Residence will provide amazing views of the Manhattan skyline, plus some of the most important commissioners, buyers, producers and other players attending Kidscreen. It’s become the “must-have” evening as the place where the Princes stay when they visit NYC!
- Daily “table-talks” organised by us, will give more informal access to special experts while at Kidscreen
- And the whole delegation will be supported throughout by Sarah Baynes from the Creative Garden and Greg Childs from the CMC – with on the ground advice from UKTI New York.
Places on the delegation are limited and they have been booking steadily in the last couple of months. Ensure you get this fantastic offer by booking today.