Crossover Open Entry
This 4 day practical lab will take place 22-25 January in central London.
The key trainers will be Crossover’s Mark Atkin and Charlie Phillips from Sheffield Doc/Fest.
Open to independent producers, web and game developers from England this practical program will:
- Deliver fresh thinking about interactivity through user-centred design processes
- Employ user-journeys as a tool for evaluating the success of interactive design
- Enable you to articulate the inherent value of a project by defining and demonstrating an unsatisfied audience demand
- Help you understand how to create pitch documents for a multiplatform project that you can take out to the market
- Help you know what you need and when and how much it will cost to crew and build a multiplatform project
All for £250.
Register now – http://www.xolabs.co.uk/2012/11/08/mpt/