UK@Kidscreen – Register Now
This provides full delegation benefits, plus access to the best possible discount rate for your Kidscreen pass ($1150) – lower than any of Kidscreen’s offers.
The delegation benefits are designed to make your visit easier and more productive. If you’re thinking of attending Kidscreen, whether you’re a broadcaster, producer, writer, animator, interactive media producer or service provider, UK@Kidscreen will provide you with the support you need to conduct your business with the benefit of great networking opportunities, a convenient base at the event, and as part of a friendly, collaborative team.
– lowest possible rate for entry to Kidscreen ($1150)
– pre-Kidscreen briefing event, planned for December, to explore best ways of approaching the market
– listing in full-page ad in Kidscreen magazine prior to the Summit
– inclusion in the UK@Kidscreen delegation website with company or personal profile
– inclusion in the printed UK delegation brochure distributed at Kidscreen (take a look at last year’s)
– free use of three dedicated meeting tables (vital with over 1600 delegates fighting for space)
– the smartest drinks reception in the Kidscreen calendar (at the British Consul’s Residence – where Prince William stays in Manhattan) the hot ticket for international commissioners, buyers and producers
– a breakfast briefing with key US and Canadian kids’ market experts
– mentoring and support before and during the event from the Creative Garden and CMC team
More detail on UK@Kidscreen