Just some of our conference highlights
- Our new commissioner chat-show format, with all the major buyers quizzed on their content needs and commissioning processes – including the publishing sector and some special international guests
- A range of strategic sessions including two-screen interactivity, Connected TV and VOD, the future of 3D, and the new parent-power phenomenon;
- Key policy discussions on the Future of Children’s Film, Internet Security post Bailey Report, and creative education;
- Business insights on monetising apps, brand extension in audio, protecting and exploiting your character rights, crowd-sourcing in the kids’ sector and working with CBBC in-house production (a must for freelancers and service companies);
- 9 research sessions with rapid intelligence from commercial and academic perspectives;
- And the ever popular creative sessions, screenings and master-classes, including an all-new Prix Jeunesse suitcase, the ‘Gumball’ team revealing the secrets of their BAFTA success, and explorations of comics, how screen-based engagement can turn into physical activity and just how dangerous content can be, in a health and safety conscious age.
Watch this space for announcements on the Opening and Creative Keynotes, and the growing list of contributing panelists and speakers.
Join us in Sheffield to “Get Ahead of the Game” – just ahead of the Games…