UK Commissioners at CMC
Cheryl Taylor, Head of Content, BBC Children’s joins all the commissioners from UK Broadcasters and VoD platforms at CMC commissioner sessions.
All the commissioners from UK Broadcasters and VoD platforms are participating in Commissioner Conversation sessions at CMC.
The Power List:
- Finn Arnesen SVP Global Distribution & Development, Hasbro Studios
- Sarah Aspinall Kids & Music Editor, Virgin Media UK
- Alison Bakunowich SVP and General Manager, Nickelodeon UK and Ireland, NEE and Milkshake!
- Zia Bales Senior Acquisitions Manager Kids EMEA, Turner Broadcasting
- Gina Costelloe Senior Manager, Content Distribution, LEGO
- Hayley Granston Commercial MD, Beano Studios
- Nina Hahn Senior Vice President, International Production and Development, Nickelodeon
- Emily Jones Commissioning Editor Education and Documentaries, Channel 4
- Estelle Lloyd Co-founder, Azoomee
- Lucie McLean Head of Children’s Products, BBC
- Paul Mortimer Head of Digital Channels & Acquisitions, ITV
- Sarah Muller VP Children’s and Youth Programming (Western Europe International Networks), Sony Pictures Television
- Lucy Murphy Head of Kids Content, Sky UK & Ireland
- Cecilia Persson Vice President, Programming and Content Strategy, Turner EMEA Kids, Acquisitions and Co-Production International, Turner Broadcasting
- Sioned Wyn Roberts Content Commissioner, S4C
- Matthew Robson Programming Director, Disney
- Orion Ross VP, Content – Animation, Digital & Acquisitions, Disney Channels EMEA
- Stuart Rowson Head of Discovery, BBC Children’s
- Ellen Solberg Content Lead, Hopster
- Cheryl Taylor Head of Content, BBC Children’s
China at CMC 2018
The International business sessions at CMC are dedicated to China in 2018,…
More Speakers Announced for CMC 2018!
Olivier Dumont, Josh Scherba, Hilary Delamere, Abhi Arya, David Levine, Lucy Murphy and more...
Baroness Kidron at CMC and in the news
Baroness Beeban Kidron has just issued the 'Disrupted Childhood' report, calling for new…