Date: 12 – 15 February 2018
Venue: InterContinental, Miami
This year’s event offered participants the opportunity to keep abreast of important issues and trends in the fast-moving international kids’ entertainment industry, to generate business and revenue opportunities, and to network with leading decision-makers.
UK@Kidscreen was the official UK delegation, supported by Department for International Trade, and led by Greg Childs (Editorial Director, CMC) and Sarah Baynes (Creative Director, The Creative Garden).
Joining UK@Kidscreen provided:
- Discounted registration for the Kidscreen Summit ($1295).
- The opportunity to apply for a TAP grant to attend Kidscreen, worth £1,100 per company.
- Pre-market support.
- Inclusion of profile on the UK@Kidscreen delegation website.
- Inclusion in the official UK Delegation printed brochure.
- Dedicated meeting tables, exclusive to the UK@Kidscreen delegation in a UK-branded space in the delegate lounge (invaluable with over 1700 delegates fighting for space).
- The opportunity to purchase a meeting table within the UK@Kidscreen space but exclusively for your company’s use. Cost £2500+VAT.
- Inclusion in the delegation video showreel on display in the UK@Kidscreen Zone in the Summit delegate lounge.
- Exclusive daily breakfast events with key players from international markets.
- Invitation to UK@Kidscreen reception – at the InterContinental Hotel on the evening of Sunday 11 February 2018.
- CMC and The Creative Garden advisors available throughout the event.
This is a cut-down version of the 80 minute video reel taken to Kidscreen to promote the work of the UK delegation.
The UK@Kidscreen delegation took place in partnership with the Department for International Trade, and is organised by the CMC.
China at CMC 2018
The International business sessions at CMC are dedicated to China in 2018,…
More Speakers Announced for CMC 2018!
Olivier Dumont, Josh Scherba, Hilary Delamere, Abhi Arya, David Levine, Lucy Murphy and more...
Baroness Kidron at CMC and in the news
Baroness Beeban Kidron has just issued the 'Disrupted Childhood' report, calling for new…