The Kidscreen Summit took place in the new location of Miami, Florida from 23 to 26 February 2015.
In 2014, Kidscreen welcomed more than 1,600 attendees from 47 countries around the world. This year’s event continued to offer participants an unparalleled opportunity to keep abreast of important issues and trends in the fast-moving international kids entertainment industry, generate business and revenue opportunities, and network with leading decision-makers.
The UK@Kidscreen delegation aggregated the work of over 39 companies into an extensive showreel, played in the UK area at the event. This is a selection of the content, showcasing the great range and quality of UK production:
iKids 2015 is Kidscreen’s digital conference and featured a refreshed conference programme built around shorter TED-style presentations that were selected to explore how the latest intersections between mobile, social and web content are transforming the kids entertainment landscape.
UK@Kidscreen is the official UK delegation, supported by UK Trade and Investment, and led by Greg Childs (Editorial Director, CMC) and Sarah Baynes (Creative Director, The Creative Garden). It offered discounted registration for the Kidscreen Summit and iKids.
The fee for the UK@Kidscreen delegation was £395 + VAT.
- Discounted registration for the Kidscreen Summit ($1,150) and iKids ($400) and masterclasses ($150)
- Pre-market support
- Inclusion of profile on the UK@Kidscreen delegation website
- Inclusion in the official UK Delegation printed brochure.
- Dedicated meeting tables, exclusive to the UK@Kidscreen delegation in a UK-branded space in the delegate lounge (invaluable with over 1600 delegates fighting for space)
- The opportunity to purchase a meeting table within the UK@Kidscreen space but exclusively for your company’s use. Cost £2,100+VAT.
- Inclusion in the delegation video showreel on display in the UK@Kidscreen Zone in the Summit delegate lounge
- Exclusive daily background briefing breakfasts with high-level specialists in the North American market and other markets
- Networking reception in Miami (the smart way to meet key international clients and prospects)
- Other delegation social events on offer throughout the Kidscreen Summit
- CMC co-ordinator and Creative Garden business mentor available throughout the event
The UK@Kidscreen delegation is supported by UKTI and organised by the CMC.
CMC Update 7 December 2018 - Kidscreen: Register Now, Going To Market, Animate For CMC And More...
CMC Update 29 November 2018 - Going To Market, Kidscreen Deadline, Ideas For CMC, Manimation Video.