Date: Tuesday 3 July 2018
Venue: Sheffield Town Hall
Cost: £90+VAT per half day
The International Exchange is a must for anyone looking for international sales, partnerships or project funding.
The International Exchange plays host to a wide range of broadcasters, co-producers, funders and investors from across the world keen to meet sellers of content and services. Sellers who register to attend upload a profile and project information in advance of the event, secure their own dedicated meeting table at the Exchange and pre-book one-to-one meetings. Meeting bookings open Monday 18 June 2018
Why should you attend the International Exchange?
If you are an international broadcaster, co-producer or investor:
- Find new talent, ideas, projects from the UK market.
- Find co-production partners for your projects in development.
- Meet the entire UK kids content community in three days.
- Take part in the conference on Tuesday evening, Wednesday & Thursday where you will experience inspirational sessions, compelling keynotes and productive networking.
If you are producing, distributing or have services to sell – e.g. consultancy, composing, writing:
- Contact international broadcasters, co-producers and investors via our exclusive online meeting-booking system to invite them to one-to-one meetings on 3 July
- Meet and pitch to international broadcasters, co-producers and investors at your own dedicated meeting table.
- Your dedicated meeting table, lunch, tea, coffee and free wifi are all included in the price
Confirmed UK and international commissioning and acquisition guests include:
Jo Allen, BBC Children’s
Jenny Buckland, Australian Children’s Television Foundation
Caterina De Mata, L&C s.r.l.
Libbie Doherty, Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Biren Ghose, Technicolor
Craig Hunter, Sony Kids
Irene Huse, NRK Super
Pauline Macnamara, RTÉ Jr
Lucy Murphy, Head of Kids Content, Sky
Darren Nartey, ITV
Katharina Pietzsch, ZDF Junior
Lucy Pryke, The Walt Disney Company
Chris Rose, Beano Studios
Linda Simensky, PBS
Click here for the full list
9am Registration and open
9.30-12.45 AM Session: 12 meeting slots available + 15 min break
13.45- 17.00 PM Session: 12 meeting slots available + 15 min break
The International Exchange takes place in Sheffield Town Hall
For enquiries about The International Exchange, please contact email@example.com
China at CMC 2018
The International business sessions at CMC are dedicated to China in 2018,…
More Speakers Announced for CMC 2018!
Olivier Dumont, Josh Scherba, Hilary Delamere, Abhi Arya, David Levine, Lucy Murphy and more...
Baroness Kidron at CMC and in the news
Baroness Beeban Kidron has just issued the 'Disrupted Childhood' report, calling for new…